JL Audio M-SWMCPv3- 2.250April 14, 2023
JL Audio MVi-HUBApril 18, 2023
JL Audio MV1000/1
Call for Price
Monoblock Class D Marine Subwoofer Amplifier, 1000 W
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 14.4 V
|@ 4 Ω
||600 W RMS x 1
|@ 3 Ω
||800 W RMS x 1
|@ 2 Ω
||1000 W RMS x 1
|@ 1.5 Ω
||12 Hz – 500 Hz (+0, -1dB)
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power (Analog Inputs)
||87 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W (Analog Inputs)
||60 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω
||>400 / 50 Hz
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω
||>300 / 50 Hz
|THD+N @ Rated Power
||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs
||250 mV – 8 V RMS
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge
||4 AWG wire
||80 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
||IPX2 (when mounted vertically with connections pointed downward)
Simple Setup via PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- TüN™ Software delivers fast and easy setup, at your fingertips. Make all adjustments with a clear interface. Free TüN™ software is available for computers and most handheld devices.
2nd-Gen NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- Advanced, high-speed switching technology delivers superb low frequency power and efficiency.
- Latest generation of DirectFET® MOSFET Output Devices.
- Specially optimized for subwoofer applications.
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Differential-Balanced Analog Inputs accept a wide range of signals levels (up to 8V RMS), offering outstanding noise rejection for clean, clear audio.
- Analog, Pass-Through Pre-Outs (4V RMS)
JLid™ System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
- Proprietary JL Audio protocol provides control interface and all communication for VXi amplifiers and optional JLid™ accessories, including:
VXi-BTC Bluetooth® Communicator: Adds wireless connectivity for amplifier configuration from a compatible iOS® or Android® device.
or DRC Controllers: Wired remotes offer preset selection and adjustments of levels, fader and balance from the helm or driver’s seat. (Connectivity/functionality varies by model.)
MVi-HUB JLid-COMM and Network Hub:
Provides network connectivity for up to six MVi amplifiers (one master and five slave amplifiers) for full-system DRC control and Preset selection.